Saturday, July 14, 2007

I expecto'd a better patronum

"Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" underwhelmed. Too much dialogue, too many minor things from the book too hurriedly explained, etc. Good but not great, but expectations were higher than that.

Also, I just can't think like a journalist when I consider the approach of the Phillies' 10,000th loss. It's getting so much attention, but it's just a stupid round number. And the fact that they're actually going to do things to commemorate the milestone sends the wrong message, I think. I hope the players aren't paying any attention to it, although Pat Burrell is capable of letting anything affect his psyche.

1 comment:

  1. The whole movie was rushed. They had to change so much stuff. They could have added just 15 minutes and made it better, but they didn't. Bah.

    The 3-D thing was cool, but not necessary.

    ReplyDelete